Abstract portal is closed now
Thank you very much for your contribution.
The online abstract portal is closed now. We received over 100 abstracts which will be anonymously reviewed by the scientific committee. Authors will receive notifications of acceptance until middle of January 2017.
Please submit your abstract by selecting one category out of the following that best describes its scientific content.
Categories will be used for reviewing and indexing purposes.
- Epidemiology and registries
- Adjuvant therapy
- Medical treatment
- Syndromic HS
- Clinical classification
- Other treatments
- Innovative Research
- Outcome measures
- Case presentation
- Abstract text is limited to 3,000 characters
- Abstracts must be submitted in British English
- Up to 1 table and 1 graphic/picture can be used
- All abstracts must contain original work that has not been published or presented on previous occasions.
- Please indicate your preferred type of presentation (oral or poster) and choose a topic from the drop-down list.
- Please check spelling and grammar carefully. All abstracts will be published as submitted.
Please structure your abstract as follows:
Please note that the acceptance of your abstract does not include congress registration. We kindly ask for at least one author (the first or the presenting author) to register for the congress. Otherwise, the abstract will not be reviewed and will be dismissed by the scientific committee.
- Oral presentation or poster
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Submitted abstracts will be carefully reviewed. The scientific committee will decide on the acceptance of abstracts. Notifications of acceptance will be sent in writing.